Too wet or too dry?
Smart Humidity Sensor
Imagine always having a frient looking out for you and your belongings. Someone who wants to protect the things that mean a lot to you. A frient who tells you when to open a window to better the conditions for your belongings. In other words, someone who is proactive when it's necessary.
Now that’s a frient!
Avoid damaged belongings
The wireless sensor monitors the level of humidity in a room as well as the temperature. Don’t spend time worrying about your beloved paintings or inherited belongings stored in your basement – your frient is looking out for them. If the environment in your basement, garage, or any other room gets bad for your belongings, your frient will tell you in time to avoid damages.
That's what frients are for
Protecting your belongings
Humidity and temperature monitoring
Keeping you informed
A user-friently helper
Do you like complex installation manuals? No? We have a match! The Humidity Sensor is the right frient for you. It is easy to install and doesn’t require a lot of maintenance.
Reviews from friends of frient
See what other people have to say about this frient
Communication protocol: Zigbee
Battery: 2 x AA, exchangeable
Battery life: 5 years, reporting every 5 minutes
IP class: IP20
Operation temperature 0 to +50°C
See all specifications
- Dimensions: 70 x 70 x 21 mm
- Color: White
- Battery: 2 x AA, exchangeable
- Battery life: 5 years, reporting every 5 minutes
- Battery level and low battery warning can be reported
- Sensitivity: -92 dBm
- Output power: +3 dBm
- IP class: IP20
- Operation temperature 0 to +50°C
- Relative humidity 5% - 85%, non condensing
- Range: 0 to +50°C
- Resolution: 0.1°C (accuracy ± 0.5°C 0 to +40°C)
- Range: 0 to 100% rH
- Resolution: 1% rH (accuracy ± 3,5% rH, 20 to +80% rH)
- Zigbee home automation 1.2
- Zigbee end-device
- Conforming to CE, RoHS, and REACH directives
Get started with your new frient
Download the installation manual here.