EMI Norwegian HAN
Imagine always having a frient tracking your electricity consumption and providing you the information instantly. You know, someone who cares about the amount of electricity you consume. A frient who wants to help you save money - and help the grid in times where the load is heavy.
Now that’s a frient!
Reduce your electricity spending
Mount the frient EMI Norwegian HAN on your electricity meter with a compatible HAN interface and start tracking your consumption remotely via a hub. You can install it all by yourself - and suddenly, your meter communicates wirelessly.
Warning: This might be an eyeopener that potentially motivates you to change your behavior – but you can do it! Your frient roots for you and believes in you on your journey to a more energy-aware life.
That's what frients are for
Informing you about electricity consumption
Working with Norwegian meters following the HAN Standard*
* if the electricity meter is updated to the newest protocol and the energy supplier/company has opened the access to the HAN port on the meter
When are you charging your car and washing your clothes?
Peaks in electricity consumption put a massive strain on the grid. When everybody comes home from work, starts charging their electric car, starts the washing machine, and turns on the stove to prepare dinner, the grid is heavily loaded. Your frient helps you help the grid.
With the frient EMI Norwegian HAN, you can identify when your usage peaks, helping you move some of your consumption to off-peak periods.
Communication protocol: Zigbee
Power supply: Supplied by the HAN interface
IP class: IP40
Operation temperature 0 to +50°C
Dimensions: 30 x 90 x 18 mm
See all specifications
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 30 x 90 x 18 mm
- Colour: White
- Cable length: 800 mm
- Supplied by the HAN interface
- Sensitivity: -94 dBm @ 1% PER
- Output power: +8 dBm
- Operation temperature: 0 to +50°C
- IP class: IP40
- Relative humidity 5% - 85%, non condensing
Specifications meter reading
- Connection electricity meters via RJ45 connector (ISO/IEC 8877)
- Norwegian HAN Interface
- Hardware: Based on EN 13757-2
- Software: Based on IEC 62056-7-5
- ZigBee Home Automation 1.2
- Conforming to CE, RoHS and REACH directives
- Zigbee Home Automation 1.2 compliant
Get started with your new frient
Download the installation manual here.